Monday, August 24, 2015

Beginning of School Gym Update



As I am starting the new school year, I am trying to maintain balance. I am trying to exercise more. How will I be ready for American Ninja Warrior if I don’t?!? Last summer I rocked the exercise. When I got pregnant and miscarried, all that hard work went out the window. I was not interested in exercising or as a result feeling better. This year I have to feel better and exercise is part of the solution.

The ultimate goal is to win American Ninja Warrior. Right now I am focusing on the specifics. Below are my goals and current reality. I am ahead of the game from last year. I am hoping to keep it up.

Goal
Reality
Go to the gym 2-3 times a week
Going to the gym 1-2 times a week
Walk the girls twice a week
Walking 0-1 times a week
20 minutes yoga sessions 2-3 times a week
Doing yoga 0-1 times a week

No comments:

Post a Comment