Monday, July 20, 2015

The First Day at the Gym

Trying new experiences and stepping outside of my comfort zone is difficult for the Queen of Routine. Adding fun into the boring soup is not my first nature. As the cautious person that I am, I checked out the gym's website and Facebook page. My questions were not answered, so I drove to the gym in search of answers.

My first impression was good. Everyone was friendly and answered my questions. Even though my first experience was good, I was still  too scared to go to the gym by myself, so I asked Kristie if she would join me. We spent over two hours trying out obstacles. Then we spent another hour playing on the obstacles. Ninja Park has three levels of obstacles. We tried all the level one obstacles.

Needless to say I have a new addiction! Ninja Park is not a normal gym, which is fantastic!. There are a variety of challenges that keep me interested in going.  I want to conquer level one obstacles, so I can move on to level two.

Stay tuned for more fitness updates, pictures, and videos!



No comments:

Post a Comment