Thursday, November 19, 2015

Achieving the Dream



I know when I started this journey I wanted to win American Ninja Warrior. Honestly what I really wanted was to stop feeling the pain of losing my babies. The pain will never vanish completely, but the bottomless pit of despair will disintegrate, has disintegrated.
I’m living the dream. I hit rock bottom, and I picked myself up. Exercise has now become a regular part of my life. Work and my personal life have good boundaries. Coach and I are able to spend quality time together. Despite my busy schedule I am able to find time to wonder through different worlds via reading. I am attempting to have a good attitude, which colors the world a nice shade of joy. Lastly, I am able to look back and see God’s protection and faithfulness.


No comments:

Post a Comment