Thursday, October 1, 2015

Letters to Eve


4 Weeks, 3 Days Pregnant                                                        4/19/15

Dear Little One,
We have known of your existence for two days. We suspected you were there for longer. We only had your siblings 1 ½ weeks each. If your visit is only 1 ½ weeks, we hope for a special time together.
I am a teeny bit excited about meeting you. Mostly I am scared out of my mind. I am scared God will take you away like he did with your siblings. I am finding it hard to thank God for you. I am thankful for another chance. You are supposed to make your arrival on Christmas Eve.
I am not ready for the exhaustion you will bring. There are five weeks until summer vacation. The end is coming soon. You will get to meet two groups of students: this year’s and next.
We hope to meet you soon.
                                                                                      XOXO
                                                                                      Mom

4 Weeks, 4 Days Pregnant                                                        4/20/15

I am still scared out of my mind. I am dealing with a queasy stomach. I managed not to puke today. Thank you Lord for that. I wish I could live each day to the fullest not worrying if we will lose this baby. Oh Lord. Is it our time yet? Will you grant us this soul, or will you take it away? I feel like I’m living each moment in fear. Thank you for helping me get through today. I will need your help again tomorrow. Please calm my heart. Please help me trust. My faith is weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment